L.K.G - Minimum age 3+ years as on 31st March 2022
U.K.G - Minimum age 4+ years as on 31st March 2022
STD - I - Minimum age 5+ years as on 31st March 2022
The admission to class LKG will be through informal interaction with the child as well as the parents.
Student has to complete the following admission formalities :
- Submission of all documents with application form :
- (a) Birth certificate
- (b) Aadhar(Photo copy)
- (c) Community certificate (Photo copy)
- (d) Passport size photograph
- (e) Ration card (Photo copy)
- (f) Conduct certificate (for UKG & I)
- (g) Residential proof
- (h) Transfer certificate
- Certificate verification and whole payment of fees for the academicyear includes - Admission fees,term fees, textbooks, notebooks and stationery.
The parent of the selected student will receive intimation through Phone/E-mail. The selection form containing payment detail includes fee amount, mode of payment, due date for payment, school bank details.
Admission is subject to availability of seats in particular classes at schools discretion.
Admission to class I :
- The admission to class I onwards is done on the basis of availability of seats in a particular class.
- The child must have passed the previous class from a recognised school. The admission process is focused on getting to know the student very well through interaction and academic assessment.
- Date / Suitable time for academic assessment followed by interaction will be given at the time of registration.
- Date and timing for interaction will be intimated through phone.
- Incomplete registration form will not be processed.
- Submission of registration form does not guarantee admission. It will depend upon the number of seats available and eligibility criteria.
- On confirmation of grant of admission, parent will be required to deposit the admission fee within the stipulated time, failing which the offer of admission shall stand cancelled and the seat will be offered to another applicant.